FlickrExport is a cool plugin for iPhoto which helps you export photos to Flickr easily, effectively and amzaingly with many features. With its tight integration with iPhoto, it makes it must have companion of your primary Photo Management software is iPhoto and you upload lots of Photos to Flickr.
The latest version FlickrExport 2.0.1 was released today.
Some of its salient features are
- Edit titles, descriptions and add/select tags individually or in group
- If you wish, you can resize your photos before uploading
- Create a new photoset with your photos, or add them to an existing photoset
- Automatically send your photos to a Group Pool on Flickr
FlickrExport requires Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) or later on PowerPC Macs and 10.4 or later on Intel Macs. Of course, iPhoto 4.x, 5.x or 6.x is needed.
By far, FlickrExport is good enough. Nonetheless, here are my wishlist –
- The tags should be selectable checkboxes, so one do not need to bing it to the tag text field. So, select tags and add new tags at the same time. Refer to 1001.
- Ability to add to multiple Group/Photo Pool. So, this should be another checkbox-able scroll list.
- Ability to add to multiple Photo Streams/Sets. So, this should be another checkbox-able scroll list.